Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Communicate internally all the work-related requirements and deadlines.
2. Help in the planning and execution of projects to achieve optimal performances.
3. Help in creating strategies for fulfilling the clients' requirements.
4. Work towards increasing revenue through lead generation, marketing, and other corporate strategies.
5. Identify and contact prospective clients or partner companies, promoting the business online and via word of mouth, and creating client proposals and contracts.
Those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 7th Oct'19 and 6th Nov'19
are available for a duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Additional Information: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid a commission on every Client Portfolio that you make or deliver.
Perks: Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, 5 days a week.